Thursday, May 10, 2012

Diary of a Fatty Slimdown

“Just do it…Cold Turkey.” I think to myself. Eat healthy. Get my butt off the couch and exercise, instead of watching them exercise while I’m thinking, “You’re effin’ kidding me!”

I’m not doing it “Cold Turkey,” though. I have done that many times and fail miserably on the second day. That’s if I’m lucky. Usually, by the afternoon, I’m watching television and a pizza commercial comes on – zoom over to me –and, there I am, “Yes, could I have your meat lover’s pizza? For delivery…to my couch, please.”

I’m going to start with exercise. I notice that, somehow, I feel better and eat less when I exercise more. It messes with the endorphins and makes me fly up to cloud nine. Better than LSD, not that I have any ground to base that on.

Tough decision coming up. What program should I try first? As most fatties have, I find a plethora of choices in my exercise library. Different Firm programs, Tae-Bo, Step Aerobics (one of my favorites), Exercise ball programs and Beachbody programs…what to do?!? What to do?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment