Friday, June 1, 2012

Diary of a Fatty Slimdown

Hooray for you; hooray for me! I have finally decided which fitness program to do and I, actually, got off my bottom to do it. Unfortunately, I lasted thirteen minutes and forty-five seconds. Then it took forty-five minutes and thirteen seconds for my beat-red, lobster face to turn back to its normal color. I’m just kidding…I don’t know how long it took to turn back to its normal color, but it was long.

I am starting Beachbody’s Insanity workout, which is not for the faint-hearted; probably not for me, either, but I don’t care. I started with the fit test and couldn’t complete it. That is probably a sign that I need to find another workout program. However, I’m going try something different. Hear me out…

I will try the program and mark down my time where I passed out. I will slowly build the amount of time I worked out, until I can finish a video. The workout is so intense that I have to be getting SOMETHING in thirteen minutes. Right? Something is better than nothing.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment