Sunday, June 10, 2012

House Sitting Jobs and Routines

It is always a challenge trying to maintain a routine while house sitting. I have, well, I try to have a consistent morning and evening routine to keep my nutrition and fitness goals in check. When I housesit, though, the entire routine becomes nonexistent. After all, I’m having to follow the owners routines (water the plants, feed the animals, etc.) based on their time frame and schedules. It’s very difficult trying to mesh both routines. Then, if they have futuristic technology – which most of them do – that I have no clue how to work, I’m left without my morning video workout.

I am not unhappy with any of my house sitting jobs. I love something that I get paid for. However, it’s a challenge to lose weight when I am house sitting, because of the reasons stated. I have some upcoming jobs and it will be interesting to see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment