Monday, January 30, 2012

Google AdSense

Google AdSense?!?
You mean I can make money blogging?!?
This shows how new I am to blogging.

As I mentioned, I am still unemployed…per sĂ©. So, this Google AdSense sounds great. As, I share my reflections, contemplations, and considerations with you during this blog, past blogs, and future blogs…please feel free to contribute by clicking on these ads. It will be interesting to see how far this will go.

I am the oldest cousin and, jokingly, made that my informal experience of twenty-three years of child care. My formal experience began when I was the dance assistant instructor, at age thirteen, making my formal experience seventeen years of child care. I spent my entire life hating child care. I fought and rebelled against watching children. Finally, after several years of college, I analyzed my work history and found that the majority of my history was related to children and ALL of my work history related to teaching. So be it…I went for education.

Now, with a degree and without a steady job, I have become a glorified babysitter. I work with children who have special needs and/or considered “at-risk.” I, also, work with children who don’t have special needs or aren’t “at-risk,” but they are few. There are many babysitters that are willing to work with “easy” children. I like the challenge. I believe I am good at what I do. I am able to enjoy what I do, because I have the knowledge and experience to back me up. I’m just working on the paperwork to back me up, now.

I am also a pet sitter. I watch pets with behavioral disorders and un-socialized pets. Just like my glorified babysitting jobs, I have the “easy” pets, as well. However, because of my education from Cesar Milan’s shows and reading material combined with my alpha-dog personality, I discovered that I’m good with pets, too.

So, until the job availabilities open up for me…here I am; Glorified babysitter, pet sitter, blogger.

…meet me back here on February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment